Friday, April 17, 2015

Hello World


  People look at me and see a cheerful and energetic person. But really, am I? No. It's not true. I've been through things that I can't even explain. If I told someone, they wouldn't understand. I've tried. When I tell people they don't look at me the same, they would just walk out of my life and not even breath my name. I'd make myself believe that no one cares about me, that I'm nothing to them. It's starting to feel like it's harder to breath when I keep loosing people that i love. Then my best friend Kate came into my life. I met her from my cousin Brandon. She's kept me out of serious situations. She has been there for me when no one else has. She's the only one i truly trust.
  When i walk through the halls of my school i can't stop but make my self believe that everyone's talking about me. I wouldn't call my self popular but i know many people.
  When i was only two months my birth mother left me. The mest up thing is that i lived thirteen years not knowing who i really was.. That i was living a lie. That i was a lie. My father lied to me, he lied about my whole life. On my thirteenth birthday my dad told me everything. After that I'd question every little thing. I felt that everything he had told me was a lie. I didn't know who to believe or who to trust. That's not the only thing. I've gotten hurt by people that I've trusted with all my heart. But did they care, no. They didn't give a shit about me. They had messed with my emotions and walked all over me. They cared for only them self.
  My first boyfriend, he had my heart. He told me he'd never hurt me. I believed him. The worst thing I've ever did. He has gotten me into trouble at school. But i didn't care. I thought he loved me, and so i thought wrong. I met him in middle school. The first time i ever got into trouble at school, i skipped class with him. He had lied, I got into trouble and he didn't. Two months later he had got kicked out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment